At Bubalo Law PLC, we know that serious injury accidents occur all the time on public and private property. Broken bones, head injuries, torn muscles, neck injuries spinal damage, and many other serious injuries can occur. It is important to go to a doctor for an evaluation after an accident. We have successfully represented clients who have suffered long-term and life-threatening injuries that have changed the course of their lives. We can help you too.
Our experienced premise liability attorneys know how to handle your slip-and-fall claims and other premises liability claims from start to finish. We will listen to your concerns, investigate how your injury occurred, and work to obtain you the maximum amount of compensation possible. Throughout the process our attorneys will:
- Protect your legal rights. Your well-being is our number one priority. Our attorneys will counsel you at every step in the claims process and handle all dealings and negotiations with the insurance companies involved. We will keep you updated on our progress on your behalf.
- Gather evidence. Premises liability claims depend on the specific facts and circumstances of the accident. Our attorneys will move quickly to document the accident scene and preserve evidence before a property owner repairs an unsafe condition. The other side may want to deny your claim, so you’ll need to have a detailed record of your injuries. It is important to go to the doctor and receive an evaluation and treatment after an accident. The medical records can provide evidence to support your injury claim.
- Coordinate with police and medical professionals. Premises liability cases can range from repairable injuries to life-threatening injuries that alter the rest of a person’s life. Depending upon the facts of your case, there may be many professionals involved, ranging from local police and investigators to medical professionals who evaluated and treated your injuries. We’ll handle any communications with them and make sure your claim has everything it needs.
- Negotiate. Our attorneys will identify the potentially at-fault parties and their insurance policies that may provide compensation. The insurers may deny responsibility or may try to pay a low amount to settle the claim and limit their liability. Our attorneys know how to build your claim and negotiate for the maximum possible amount. We have years of experience representing injury victims.
- Advocate for you in court. Our attorneys are highly skilled negotiators and are successful in settling most premises liability cases before trial. If the insurer refuses to agree to a fair settlement, our trial attorneys will be prepared to take your claim to court. Trial experience is the cornerstone of Bubalo Law PLC’s success as a law firm. At the trial, we’ll fight to get you the compensation to help you move forward after a serious injury.
If you were hurt on someone else’s property, our dedicated injury attorneys may be able to help you. The attorneys at Bubalo Law PLC have years of experience helping injury victims find compensation. If you need help with a claim, let our attorneys help you.